API Program Update - May 21

Over the past two weeks, the Mitel team has authored a considerable amount of content…that I’m not allowed to show you. It’s nothing personal, it’s just that I’m the one who wrote most of it and it needs to be carefully reviewed to ensure none of my jokes are offensive enough to result in (further) litigation. The new content will include a comprehensive guide to getting started with the API, with different versions for newbies, developers, and sales/service staff. We also have tutorials in the works, with the first one for creating group chats 99.9% complete. There’s more, but we want to keep some semblance of mystery around here.

For now, the biggest update is the Presence API Guide. I would also like to remind everyone that we’re quite eager to get your feedback on the API Documentation!

For everyone in Canada in the US, enjoy your long weekend. To all of our international friends, enjoy working on Monday…and having better food, better climate, fewer working hours, and free university education. Suckers.