subjectFilter for queue call notifications

I would like to get a notification when the call delivered to an ACD skill group, a hunt group, or an agent.
What is the subjectFilter pattern for each device type (skill group, hunt group, agent) to get the notifications for the calls at these device types?
I see the subjectFilter pattern to get the call event at an extension but I can’t find a document that describes the subjectFilter for the other device types that I am looking for.
Please advise.

The answer to that is platform dependent, only certain types of objects on a PBX will be interpreted as and translate into ‘Endpoints’ in the context of the Media API. Hunt Groups will often work that way, though Skill Groups may not. Which PBX platform are you working on?

As for determining object type (e.g. hunt group vs agent) that data might be available by querying the endpointId (GET /endpoints/{endpointId}) that’s provided in the received notification to determine the value of, “type”. That’s not a mandatory field so it’s possible not all PBX’s are using it or using it consistently.

Hi Renaud,

I am using MiVoice Business.
I would like to get call real-time events to understand the call journey.

I used regex pattern “.*” for subjectFilter to subscribe all subjects and get notificatios for user endpoints which synchronized to CloudLink Account Users but I don’t see a notification for the other object types (such as Hunt Group or Skill Group) that are not an user from CloudLink Account.

Is there a way that I can query the notification when the call delivered to a skill group or hunt group (in MiVoice Business)

Thanks,
Khoan

Hi,

A more advanced API for MiVB is available with OIG (Open Integration Gateway). However the concept of a skill group only exist when MiVB is complemented with MiCC-B. MiCC-B has its own API. Documentation for this API is available through /miccsdk

Generally, we plan to use CloudLink to connect to all Mitel PBXs. We start with MiVB but we will connect our CTI Link to the next one after MiVB.
Do you mean it is impossible to get the notifications for a skill group using CloudLink Notification API?
The purpose of this is to know when a call goes to a queue to understand queue information such as call queue position, oldest wait time, number of calls in queue via CTI messages.

Hi,

Do you have any further assistance to use CloudLink to monitor real-time queue information?

Thanks,
Khoan

I’m afraid that CloudLink isn’t really built around ACD reporting and you would need to look at the Mitel Open Integration Gateway - https://www.mitel.com/document-center/applications/collaboration/open-integration-gateway

Hi Renaud,

Thank you for confirmation.
I may need to study how to use OIG.

Khoan