Extensions Stuck in DND on CloudLink

Hi

MIVB 10.1 SP1
Cloud Software Version 1.3.0.01-3238
Tunnel Software Version 2023.9.1-247
CloudLink Gateway Version 2.4.4-02

We have encountered an issue which has surfaced over the weekend of 11-12 May 2024. We have approximately 426 extensions that are stuck with the aggregate status of “DoNotDisturb”. The principal status appears to be correct on the sample set I’ve tested.

The extensions are not set in DND on the MiVB and these extensions would have never been set to DND. Enabling then disabling DND on the MiVB clears the stuck DND state and puts the aggregate status back to “Available”.

I can write a script to manually put the status back to Available for each stuck extension, but I’d like the issue to be investigated to prevent this happening again in the future.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

If you can supply some logs from the Cloudlink Gateway we can take a look to see why its getting switch back to DND.

I’ve passed them onto Jonathan Phipps-Kearns. FYI this issue self-resolved overnight. It would be great to understand what went wrong, if the logs allow.

By the way, these extensions were never switched to DND in the first place.

Cheers

Hi Justin

I’ve not received any reply regarding this issue and have noticed it occurring again on a number of extensions.

Is there an update to share, please?

Thanks
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I will need to follow up with Jonathan as I have not received any tickets regarding this issue.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Andrew,

Please capture the cloudlink gateway logs which can be downloaded via the Account Admin Portal->Cloudlink Gateway Integration and upload them to a shared drive where I can access them.

Hi @Justin.Ghantous

You’ll receive an email from Microsoft shortly with details of the share.

This issue is in the “Multiple Exts DND” folder. There are logs in there from May 15 and in 5 mins there will be logs from today.

Thanks
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Is there a specific DN that is getting set to DND, is this DN part of an MDUG?

Hi @Justin.Ghantous

Here are some example extensions: 5220148, 5220151, 5068138.

No, they aren’t members of MDUGs. It’s a single user with a single device (Generic SIP or Mitel 53xx/69xx).

Andrew