API Program Updates - March 19

As it always tends to be, it’s been a busy week for the Mitel team here as we’ve been working on growing the Developer Portal, building out content, engaging potential candidates for the Early Access program, and a few super secret things that I’m not allowed to tell you about. Here’s what I can tell you about:

FAQ - We’ve started a FAQ here. It’s a little bit light, but all you need to do to help is ask us questions!

The Skunkworks - If you’ve ever wanted to be part of a super cool experimental project team…well, ‘cool’ might be a bit of a stretch, but we’re definitely all about experimental! Check out the new Skunkworks area of the forum to brainstorm interesting (or even mundane) use cases for the CloudLink API. The Skunkworks is restricted to users with Trust Level 1 or higher, so if you can’t access the forum please reach out to me via direct message.

Over the next week we will be continuing work on improving our API documentation (we know, it’s chaotic), working with partners participating in the API Early Access Program, adding new content to the Developer Portal, and if he’s good we might even unchain our project lead from his desk to go outside for a few hours!